Hi guys! So it’s the zombie apocalypse and it’s time to gather our troupes!
I first saw this tag on What about that Book, it looked super fun and easy to do. Few hours later I found that Poulami had tagged me to do the exact same tag. So, I’d like to thank Poulami @ Daydreaming Books for tagging me. Check out her blog, it’s awesome!
I would love to jump right in and find my teammates but apparently there are rules. It’s the freaking ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE and there are rules!
- Pick 5 books (preferably ones you’ve read or know the characters).
- Write the name of the books on pieces of paper.
- Put the pieces of paper in a hat or container.
- Pull one piece of paper out to choose your first book.
- Open to a random page and use the first name you see to answer question 1 (under “Your Zombie Team”).
- Use the same book for question 2, but turn to a different page.
- Pull one piece of paper out to choose your second book.
- You will use your second book to answer questions 3 and 4.
- Your third book will answer questions 5 and 6.
- Forth book with answer questions 7 and 8.
- The fifth book will answer questions 9 and 10.
The books I picked:
Without further ado I present to you, my team:
∗crosses my fingers∗
1. Who is the first person to die? (Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick)
I was hoping for Nora.
Damn, I don’t even know how to respond to this.
Oh my God, what if Nora ends up on my team? The girl can’t even function straight on a good day, but with Patch dead? WE ARE DEAD.
2. Who is the person you trip to get away from the zombies? (Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick)
This question just read my mind, if I had to choose I would trip Nora without thinking twice. Hell, probably not even once. Sorry I’m not sorry. She’d probably slow us down with her whining anyway.
With Nora’s survival skills she’ll probably stay down, in wait of the zombies. All the while thinking how selfish it was of Patch to leave her and die. Bad Patch. How dare you die?! Have you thought of what will become of your Angel? She’ll become zombie dinner, that’s what.
The zombies won’t even bother making her one of them. Why occupy more “zombie space” than needed? Well, at least she finally put her brains to good use. Feeding the needy. Why not?
I am PROUD of you, Nora.
On the bright side, she’ll be reunited with the love of her life. Lucky us. Poor Patch.
I’m only thankful she’s not the brains of the team. That would be a whole other apocalypse.
Now while Nora distracts the zombies lets move on to the next one. Run! Don’t let her death be in vain. Poor Patch has to spend eternity with her, the least we could do is RUN!
3. Who is the first person to turn into a zombie? (Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder)
VALEK. NOOO. Not Valek. Please god, not Valek!
WHAT IS LIFE
Not sweet, brave Valek. Please not Valek who helped Yelena kill off her ghosts.
He’s a zombie. We kill zombies to survive.
NOT ME, GUYS
I AM NOT KILLING VALEK. ∗shakes head furiously∗
∗sees Valek∗ ∗pretends like I didn’t∗
∗Valek tries to eat me∗
4. Who is the person that trips YOU to get away from the zombies? (Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder)
I expected more from you. I actually liked you.
But tripping me? Mogkan, maybe. But not YOU.
I guess you never really know about people. Not until a zombie apocalypse.
5. Who is the idiot of the team? (Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare)
Excuse me, but Gabriel is definitely not an idiot. Far from it, really.
∗bangs head on the wall repeatedly∗
Ugh, the future is looking bleak for my team, what with me involuntarily deeming Gabriel an idiot and all.
6. Who is the “brains” of the team? (Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare)
Magnus Bane! Yipee!
Finally, some good news. ∗pops the champagne∗
How do I feel about Magnus as the “brains”? Well, judging by how the previous questions went, I’d say I feel pretty darn good about it. A 300 over years old High Warlock is definitely acceptable as the “brains”. The older you are, the wiser you get right? So between Magnus’ age, his experience, his powers, his ability to create portals and his fashion sense. I say we’re good to go.
∗dashes glitter all over the place in celebration∗
7. Who is the team’s medic? (Endless Knight by Kresley Cole)
OH MY GOD
The Fool is our medic. The Fool whose call is “Crazy Like a Fox” is our freaking medic. Medic as in first aid.
No. This cannot be happening. Nope.
But it is happening.
He’ll probably amputate my sprained leg instead of bandaging it.
I think I should just go on a date with Valek. Yup, go on a date with a zombie, ’cause that’ll solve all your problems.
Unfortunately, my team needs me. Rain check, Valek.
8. Who is the weapons expert? (Endless Knight by Kresley Cole)
Death aka Aric.
Finally something that makes sense.
Impervious armor, rapid healing, touch of death and being Death. I totally got lucky on this one.
Maybe with him on board we may actually have a chance at survival. Maybe.
Perhaps the future isn’t so bleak after all…
9. Who is the brawler? (City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare)
Our team’s brawler is Simon. Simon, dear Simon, is a lot of things but a brawler is definitely not one of them.
Hey, but he is in the Shadowhunter Academy right now, so maybe he’ll turn out to be a pretty good fighter. Then again, fighter or not, Simon will never be a brawler. He fights for survival not to intimidate.
Maybe that’ll be good enough. I hope.
10. Who is the Team Captain?
Sebastian aka Jonathan Christopher Morgenstern is our leader.
He is going to burn the world down. He is our captain.
Great, just great. Forget Aric, we could have the freaking God of weapons as our weapons expert, we would still be DONE FOR.
“If I cannot move Heaven, I will raise Hell”. This guy is supposed to lead us to victory. Scratch victory, our survival depends on him.
I AM DOOMED
WE ARE DOOMED
LETS COMMIT MASS SUICIDE, SHALL WE?
And I had the nerve to laugh at other people’s fate. That’s karma for you.
Well, that was… interesting… The odds were clearly not in my favor. At all.
Now I tag:
- Precious @ Clockwork Desires
- Victoria @ The Petite Book Blogger
- Sripurna @ What More is Tomorrow
- Marie @ Drizzle and Hurricane Books
- Trisha Ann @ The Bookgasm
- Every single one of you!
Guys, I tried to only tag people who haven’t done it and have never been tagged to do this before (at least I think so). So, feel free to ignore the tag if you’ve done it or have no interest in doing it. If not I look forward to your post and knowing your fate (sincerely hope it’s better than mine).
Would love to stay and chat but I must gather whatever’s left of my team and play a game of “Run From the Captain”.
May the odds be ever in your favor.