1. A Book That Kept You Up All Night Reading There are loads of answers to this question because I frequently stay up all night reading. I guess I’ll just go with the latest one. Which is: I only read this book at midnight because I was busy during the day. So it was two midnights of fangirling from 2 to 5.
2. A Book That Made You Scared To Sleep This is tough, I don’t usually read books that scare me- not to the point where I can’t sleep. But I do have a book with a cover that gives me the creeps, especially in the middle of the night. Imagine seeing this cover and then going to the bathroom in the dead of the night in your silent house with cats that like to jump out at you.
6. A Book That Would Be Your Worst Nightmare to Live In My survival skills range from being able to stay up till the wee hours of the night to knowing the best way to arrange my shelf so that I can fit as many books as possible. Do you think I’ll be able to survive in The Hunger Games?
That was easy… Now I tag:
- Analee @ Book Snacks
- Daisy @ A Bookish Flower
- Kyra and Nikki @ Book Allure
- Erika and Miedjel @ Partnersinbooks
- Maryan @ 1booklife
- Bhramori @ The Crazy Perfectionist
- Victoria @ The Petite Book Blogger
- Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
- Raven @ Dreamy Addictions
If I tagged you and you’ve done it or you just don’t feel like doing it, feel free to ignore it. If not, I can’t wait to read your answers! 🙂 Have a bookish day and hugs! ❤